All our activities are based on stringent ethical principles and legal requirements, and we are committed to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our websites and users of our (mobile) applications. For this reason, the way in which we collect and store information, including personal data, is dependent on how our website and related services are used. We do not collect any sensitive data about you.
Various technologies may be used on our websites and our (mobile) applications in order to improve them, make them more user-friendly, efficient and secure. Such technologies may lead to personal data being collected automatically by us or by third parties on our behalf. Examples of such technologies include cookies, flash cookies and web analytics.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies for which we do not accept any liability. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to their websites.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete, and up to date. Based on protection for your privacy，your have the following rights:
1. You have the right to contact us to know whether or not your personal data is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and information, including but not limited to the purposes of the processing and the categories of personal data concerned.
2. You have the right to contact us to correct or delete your inaccurate personal data concerning. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you are also free to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
3. You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning yourself.
4. You have the right to contact us to set the restriction of processing, which limited our processing authorities
5. You have the right to receive the personal data you provide in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to a third party.
6. You have the right to contact us to make your objection on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data.
7. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you. When you need to realize this right, please contact us to offer help.
To protect the privacy and the security of your personal data, we may request data from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access such data, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal data we maintain. There are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal data that we maintain.
You may contact us to exercise your rights. We will respond to your request within 30days.
3.1 Checking your details
How can I check my personal data
You can check your personal data via entering "My Account".
Deleting your Information
Please contact us when you find it necessary to delete your information:
• Personal data for providing, improving, and developing our products and services. If this type of data is deleted, your account will be close because your account can not be used normally without this type of data
• Personal data that we use to communicate with you. If this type of data is deleted, we will be unable to contact you. Please make your decisions cautiously.
• Personal data to offer and measure targeted advertisements and services. If this type of data is deleted, you will not receive the latest marketing news and personalized shopping services.
• Personal data relating to promoting safety and security. If this type of data is deleted, your account will be strongly threatened that you may not use your account normally.
If you delete your data, we have no obligation to retain your data, and we may delete any or all of your data without liability. However, we may retain data related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, if required by law, or for legitimate purposes, such as analysis of non-personal data, account recovery, auditing our records, and enforcing our rights and obligations under our agreements.
When you purchase an item in our online store, create an account with us, or enter into any other form of agreement with us, we will process your conventional personal data for that particular purpose. We may also process your conventional personal data if you e.g. have a query or similar that precedes your decision to enter into an agreement with us.
The legal basis for which we may process your personal data is stated in Article 6 1, b) of the EU Personal Data Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), as the processing of your information is necessary for us to fulfil our agreement with you or for us to handle your inquiries and such like, ahead of concluding an agreement.
We may also process your ordinary personal data on the basis of the rules in the GDPR Article 6 1, f) unless our interests are outweighed by your privacy rights and statutory freedom. We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data (name and email address) for both marketing and analytical purposes. Our legitimate interest is based on your preferences so that we can better customise our offerings to you—and ultimately offer products and services that better meet your needs and wishes. Additionally, we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data for analytical purposes.
7.1 Third party’s previous authorization to us
Facebook, Twitter, Google, VK
The definition of Processing is any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
We provide products and service to customers around the world and your personal data may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed outside the EEA by staffs who work for Nomeanco or one of our suppliers. Data protection laws vary among countries, with some providing more protection than others. Regardless of where your information is processed, we apply the same protections descried in this policy. We also sufficiently consider about certain legal frameworks relating the processing of data.
When we provide products and services to customers under assistance of our affiliates, business partners and service providers，your personal data may be processed out of EEA. In such circumstances, we will enter into model contractual clauses, or rely on alternative legal bases such as the Privacy Shield, where applicable, or binding corporate rules where our partners or service providers have adopted. Appropriate or suitable safeguards, for example, encryption technology, will be provided to ensure security of your information. Our customers have right to obtain copy of those data transferred to a third country. If you need to realize your rights, please contact us. As for details of data processing of the third parties that may reach your personal data, please read the following introduction of Third Party.
We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your data, and to correctly use the data we collect. For example, access to your personal data is strictly limited to our data controller, data processer, data protection officer who need access to such data to perform their assigned job duties. We have built up recovery system to prevent your data from destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure caused by automatic technology.
It is important that you take precautions to protect against unauthorized access to your account credentials, and computer or other devices. “personal data breach”means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.If you notice such kind of personal data breach, please immediately contact us. We will investigate any complaint and notify the individual of the outcome of the investigation within a reasonable period. Nomeanco has set up Data Protection Officer(DPO) to provide professional analysis about personal data processing. Whenever you need help directly from our DPO, you are free to inform us of your requirement. Please be aware that, despite our best efforts, no security system is impenetrable. In the event of a security breach, we will promptly notify you and the proper authorities if required by law.Location-enabled services may be employed within some of our (mobile) applications. Should you use these (mobile) applications, they may receive information about your actual location, such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device or information that can be used to approximate a location. You can enable or disable your location services in your device or browser settings.